The app can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=in.sahay.gem
Please ensure that you:
Enable API access (in the profile section) in GSTN Portal.
Opt in for Sahay (in the profile section) on the GeM portal
Sellers who meet the following criteria can get a loan on the GeM Sahay app:
1. GeM sellers who are sole proprietors and on GSTN
2. Sellers with transactions with GeM in the last 12 months
3. Do not raise invoices for POs that you wish to finance
4. Ensure that POs are accepted at least 3 hours after opting for GeM Sahay in the profile section
5. Only POs with payment type PFMS and CRPF Online account will show
6. For availing financing through a lender who is not your primary banker or through an NBFC on GeM Sahay platform, you must have an Udyam Certificate issued by the Ministry of MSME India.