Government e Marketplace (GeM), created in a record time of five months, facilitates online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organisations / PSUs. GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. It provides the tools of e-bidding, reverse e-auction and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users, achieve the best value for their money.
The purchases through GeM by Government users have been authorized and made mandatory by Ministry of Finance by adding a new Rule No. 149 in the General Financial Rules, 2017.
Why Sell on GeM?
- Admittance to National Public Procurement market
- No charges or expense for getting enrolled
- Uncommon arrangements and segments for new businesses, MSMEs and Emporium items
- Completely on the web, paperless and contactless stage
- A rundown of requirements for the dealer enrollment has been made accessible so it turns into a manual for the merchant during registration https://gem.gov.in/support/venders/?lang=english
- Brand application and brand endorsement measure has been patched up for venders
- Different receipt for single request
- Simple admittance to partake in offers/switch closeout
- Check has been empowered in RA to show remaining time for merchant cooperation
- Online complaint redressal system for fast goal
- All venders will be shown purposes behind dismissal
- Vender well disposed dashboard for checking supplies and installments
- Business Cockpit has been upgraded with extra boundaries in existing report just as new outline gadgets dependent on OEM and MAIT proposals
- Vender having a place with North East states and J and K are excluded from ITR at the hour of bid cooperation
- Dynamic Pricing-Price can be changed dependent on economic situations
- Direct admittance to Government offices and their associations